15 October 2007

The Joy of Lightroom and Photoshop

When we were in Rome, we had to take a photo of the Trevi Fountain (of course, it's like being in Paris and taking a photo of the Eiffel Tower, which I did).

It was hard getting a decent shot as it was very crowded and I only had my Olympus, which has that stupid time delay - ugh!

Anyway, I played around with one of the photos that I took and then I exported it to Photoshop and I used this Illustration Action that I downloaded, which is very cool, one of the better ones I have come across. I wish I could remember where I got it, because I would link you all up.

This is what I ended up with - I like it, it's funky. Click on the image for a larger view.

2 comments:

Ernie said...

Karin,

I LOVE what you did with that photo.

That must have been a great experience!

E :)

Stacey Jewell Stahl said...

Whoa. Seriously cool photo and filter. Awesome