17 October 2007

Photography

So, I'm thinking of doing a bit more photography. It's always been something that I have been interested in. I remember my very first camera and how excited I was. I must have been around 7 or so and was given my parents' old camera, as they had upgraded (goodness knows to what as it was the early 70s).

I really like urban photography and there is so much to photograph where I live. Hmm.

Anyhow, here is some 'urban' photography. I call it 'on street' parking. It was taken in Venice. I just really liked this row of boats moored outside their houses. I used Lightroom for the effects and my custom presets (which are available for sale at a fabulous price of $3.00 for six - hee hee). Click on the image for a larger view.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey there! I finally got around to giving you the creative blogger award on my blog. I've been crazy busy designing the round three kit for So You Think You Can Design, they have us making some crazy amount of elements and a full alpha if you can believe it. Yikes!
I'll type at you soon!