12 May 2009

Yikes!

So once again I have neglected the blog. However, to be fair, I must admit to having neglected almost anything digital related for April and what has passed for May. I just haven't felt like it. The most computer related things I have done are to play Fairway Solitaire and looking things up, like movies etc.

I've been a bit more hands on, which I miss with digital creations; which has a distinct lack of tacticity (is there such a word?). I bought a Bind-it-All sometime in April and have been having a blast making and binding books. I've also made a bunch of meander books, which is an accordion folded book made out of a single sheet of paper, cut cleverly. I've found three ways of cutting the paper and I'm working on finding more. So far, no luck and my experiments have failed.

No comments: