9 October 2009

Audrey Dreamer - an Experiment in Texture

I like experimenting with textures and techniques and I do it all the time.  I'm also really getting into starting something in Photoshop, tweaking it in Illustrator and then returning it to Photoshop to add more details.

When I was still running challenges, I had one for photo makeovers, but not in the traditional sense (if there is a traditional sense for photo makeovers).  I wanted participants to change the clothes of the people/models in their photos, and preferably use vintage photos.

I created two images, today I'm sharing Audrey Hepburn (I'm such a fan of hers, she had such style, grace and poise; a true lady).  I didn't want to change Audrey too much, so I merely 'painted' her and gave her some new snazzy material and sparkles (she deserves sparkles!).
   

1 comment:

eastacrewood.com said...

Karin,

Your blog looks great. Keep up the great work, and keep posting on DAQ too. I enjoy following you and your links.

Take care,

Juli/Artist in Residence