8 October 2009

Free ATC backgrounds

On one of the digital scrapbooking forums that I visit, I noticed a discussion on ATCs (Artist Trading Cards). One thing led to another, and now I'm offering some ATC backgrounds I made as samples for some 12 x 12 backgrounds I was selling; when I was designing.

Here's a preview (I know it's an awful preview) and here's the link for download.  Enjoy!  Let me know of you create anything with them by linking me up in the comments.  I would love to see what you have made.


4 comments:

Donna B. Miller said...

What a great-looking blog you have, Karin. Thanks so much for the ATC backgrounds.

Alexis PDW said...

Hi Karin!

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful backgrounds with us! They are so very pretty!

I needed a spark to get my mojo going again - this is awesome!

Big Hugs, Lexy

Tara said...

Wow Sweetie they just ROCK and so does your blog. WOW it looks amazing over here!!

Thank you so very much for your generosity!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Tara xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love these backgrounds, thanks a lot for sharing them!